How should I send the package with the returned goods?
Pack the goods, write a description of the desired operation on paper (e.g. exchange for size XL) and send it by insured package. In no case do not send the goods back to us on cash on delivery. Such shipments will not be accepted!
Where should I send the goods for an exchange or complaint?
Send the goods to the address of the Pilsen wholesaler: CARL TORSBERG, Zikmunda Wintra 1208/7, 301 00 Pilsen.
Do I pay postage again if I exchange the product?
You only pay postage to us, depending on the type of package. We pay the postage to you. At the same time, however, we point out that according to the terms and conditions, the customer is not entitled to a refund of the funds spent on returning or goods claim.
- The seller is obliged to ensure the delivery of the goods to the customer in accordance with the concluded contract, the Terms and Conditions and generally binding legal regulations.
- If the seller does not fulfill his obligations arising from the contract properly and on time, the customer is obliged to complain to the seller about defects in the goods provided without unnecessary delay. In the event that the goods were not delivered at all, the customer is obliged to submit a complaint without undue delay, but no later than within 3 months from the first day when the goods were supposed to be delivered.
- The warranty period for the goods is 24 months and begins on the day the goods are delivered to the customer. The warranty covers material or manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover mechanical damage to the product caused by improper use, insufficient maintenance or intentional damage.
- The customer is obliged to make a complaint in writing (whereby, for the purposes of contracts concluded between the seller and the customer, written form also means e-mail form). The customer who sends the goods back (wrong size, color, defect in the goods, etc.) attaches to the goods the sales document that he received with the ordered goods and a letter with the reason why he is doing so and whether he wants to exchange the size, the goods for other goods or return the money. In order to process the complaint faster, the customer also sends a copy of the order he received to the email address (or the date of the order and the name under which it was made are sufficient). The seller undertakes to resolve the complaint made by the customer in the shortest possible time.
- The customer sends the goods for a claim as they received them from the seller, i.e. complete, preferably in the original packaging, or packaging of appropriate quality and including all delivery components. The buyer is obliged to send the claimed goods in a clean state (washed, cleaned). The carrier is not responsible for poorly packed shipments. Complaints about defects caused by the transport of goods in insufficient packaging will not be taken into account.
- The seller undertakes to inform the customer no later than 5 days after receiving the complaint about the method of handling it. The seller will handle the claim without undue delay, but no later than within 30 days from the date of its proper application. In case of rejection of the complaint, the seller will issue a written justification to the customer (written form also means e-mail form for the purposes of the complaint procedure)
- In the event that the customer properly makes a valid complaint, he has the right to remove the defects of the purchased goods, according to the buyer's request, either by replacing the item or by repairing it; and if this is not possible, he has the right to a reasonable discount on the price, or he can withdraw from the contract. If the conditions for withdrawal from the contract are given for a reason on the part of the seller, the customer has the right to return the paid price of the goods.